Support From The President

The words were not copyright Obama.

They were in fact part of a Chinese proverb.

Anyway, millions of people throughout the world seem to place their trust in the U.S. President. Do we have the same trust in our leader, ask yourself that ?

Anyway, millions of people throughout the world seem to place their trust in the U.S. President. Do we have the same trust in our leader, ask yourself that ?

Biggordy,

I think millions of people across the world place their hope in the new President, and why not. We all need hope. Even I have hope that one day Mr Murray will no longer be part of Rangers.

However, where trust is concerned, Obama and Murray do have something in common. Neither has yet been able to demonstrate a basis for earning our trust. Admittedly, in Obama's case, he has only been in the job for twelve days.:)

Without getting into a political debate why should millions 'around the world' have trust in the 'American' President.

I dont have any trust in Obama as he isnt the 1 actually making the decisions.

Without getting into a political debate why should millions 'around the world' have trust in the 'American' President.

I dont have any trust in Obama as he isnt the 1 actually making the decisions.

But of course it's just a coincidence that all his decisions are completely different from the previous president's...

FFS boys.

All I said was it was part of a speech delivered by a guy who is supposedly " leader of the free world " and now in charge of one of the largest democracies.

It is a proverb hundred's of years old and has been shown to be accurate throughout history. It's not political, it's about people in power using different methods to stay in power. Whether it refers to George Dubya, Vlad Putin or Simon effin Cowell, who cares.

Murray has used deception,diversion,has media puppets, attacked those who disagree with him and has been known to be a stranger to the truth on occasion AND is also in control of our Club.

He didn't get his millions by being Mr. Nice Guy.

FFS boys.

All I said was it was part of a speech delivered by a guy who is supposedly " leader of the free world " and now in charge of one of the largest democracies.

It is a proverb hundred's of years old and has been shown to be accurate throughout history. It's not political, it's about people in power using different methods to stay in power. Whether it refers to George Dubya, Vlad Putin or Simon effin Cowell, who cares.

Murray has used deception,diversion,has media puppets, attacked those who disagree with him and has been known to be a stranger to the truth on occasion AND is also in control of our Club.

He didn't get his millions by being Mr. Nice Guy.

You're right mate, it did get ridiculously off topic here, but there wasn't really any other way it could go. :)