John Greig - What Happened

Never understood why Gough hasn't been more involved at Rangers (or any other club for that matter).

Suggesting it's because he'd never be a yes-man is certainly valid so I'd be most interested in hearing his thoughts on a range of subjects. Is he still based in the UK?

Never understood why Gough hasn't been more involved at Rangers (or any other club for that matter).

Suggesting it's because he'd never be a yes-man is certainly valid so I'd be most interested in hearing his thoughts on a range of subjects. Is he still based in the UK?

I actually don't have a clue what he's doing at the moment and where he's doing it. If it was football-related I'm sure we'd have heard about it. Whatever he is doing with himself he's certainly keeping a low profile.

Unless it's to come back to Rangers I do hope he stays away from the management circuit in Scotland. He got no credit for rescuing Livingston from relegation despite getting no help from their tim owner, only for media darling Paul Dumbert to take them down the very next season.

Guest carmylebear

i was under the impression that JG has now retired and only appears at ibrox on a match day. also lead to believe sandy jardine now does his old job at murray park

I thought Jardine was our new European Super Scout.

I thought Mr Jardine was our resident ass kisser and desperate survivor. I don't think I've ever seen anyone make such a gonad of himself or keep his head down so doggedly after he was caught telling porkies about Bobby Shearer's tribute. Come the revolution, his name will be on the list.