Robbie Neilson - Rumour ?

Hope not too

But he has been made Hearts Skipper so surely he will sign a new deal with them ?

But he is Scottish playing in Scotland and has been around the national team at Stages so Walter will see him as an ideal signing.

Then again anything at Right Back has to be better than Clubfoot.

Dare I say it, Kirk Broadfoot has been one of our better performers this season. In any case, any Rangers player criticised for having "wimited abiwity" by the Scotland manager should be able to rely upon us for support. I'd love us to have Cafu at right-back but there have been plenty worse players than Kirk Broadfoot at Ibrox in recent years. It doesn't help him that his predecessor was the best right-back Scotland has produced for 20 years.

Sorry kinda hijacked the thread. Neilson? No ta.

personally think broadfoot has done really well in this position and id certainly take broadfoot over neilson anyday of the week

Fair enough mate i take it your a Broadfoot supporter but he isnt Rangers Class in my opinion and is a sign of the times at Ibrox , but he is a tryer i will grant you that but we could do so much better , but agree Neilson is a no - no. :cheers: