One for the dressing room wall

Thing is, I really think we easily have the better team and would be streets ahead if it wasn't for refereeing decisions and their luck of the Irish.

Even in the two games we pumped them in one game and were all over them in the second, where they had one break and took the one chance very well. So overall we've been much better head to head.

Some may say that they only did what we did in Europe last season but I think that is untrue.

The difference is they only did it in one game and looked shaky throughout, whereas we were doing it game after game and usually looked pretty comfortable. The second is that they had one chance and were lucky enough to score it, in Europe we generally generated quite a few chances and took one or two of them.

So all in all I think the second game was a fluke for them.

We have a better scoring record and the best defensive record and I think if you compare the players head to head, we'll come out top - and Samaras himself is easily trumped by Boyd.

They Honestly believe their own hype ?

Let them rattle their gums about how good they are compared to us

the Real talking will be done on the pitch BY US.

Therein lies the difference between the Rangers and the Celtic.

If it's not Samaras it's big heid Caldwell waxing lyrical about how better they are than us and what they are going to do to us.

Could Peter Grant not have told them it doesn't work? How many medals did he win again?:flipa:

Who does this cunt think he is? He has been in scotland just over a year and he hasnt exactly set the heather alite so to come out with this statement is a joke. If the players need anything to gee them up before going into the midden they have got it. Now make this fuckin greek bucked tooth fairy eat his words!