Leadership, Responsibility, Belief, Passion, Commitment..

Totally agree and i said that at the time this managerial team was a superb piece of management by Murray. Not by giving rangers a great manager and future. But by naming Ally McCoist a club hero as part of the team. That deflected all the criticism from Murray.

I find that statement strange considering I remember most people not being that excited with the return of Walter. Maybe I'm blinded by the fact I mostly gauge fans reaction from gersnet. The introduction of Ally may have been popular but did not detract too many people from our problems.

I really don't get the mentality that seems to suggest that Murray is deliberately running down the club and trying to pull the wool over our eyes so we don't notice...

I think there is enough football related reasons following the unforeseeable failures of the best young manager in Scotland and the best young manager in Europe. There is enough to suggest that with too many years without the Championship, Murray wanted a known quantity, someone who he knows would compete and would also not be trying to use the club as some sort of stepping stone.

Murray has made loads of mistakes, his handling of the clubs finances in the summer in particular was totally abysmal, but why the need to try and set up some kind of conspiracy theory that patently does not make sense?

Murray has been egotistical and incompetent, but to suggest he's doing it deliberately is pure fantasy and means people are putting efforts into fighting the wrong fight.

Murray has made loads of mistakes, his handling of the clubs finances in the summer in particular was totally abysmal, but why the need to try and set up some kind of conspiracy theory that patently does not make sense?

Murray has been egotistical and incompetent, but to suggest he's doing it deliberately is pure fantasy and means people are putting efforts into fighting the wrong fight.

I'm not sure it's possible to be accidentally incompetent. So what does that leave you with?:whistle:

I'm not sure it's possible to be accidentally incompetent. So what does that leave you with?:whistle:

What a weird thing to say. You think that when people make mistakes and perform badly they always do so deliberately?

I do wonder if you are being deliberately incompetent at interpreting the world.

What a weird thing to say. You think that when people make mistakes and perform badly they always do so deliberately?

I do wonder if you are being deliberately incompetent at interpreting the world.

Nothing weird about it. All it requires is an understanding of the language. I hope you won't mind me asking but what's your IQ?

I does and I think most people does.:) Whether they'll truthfully share that info is another thing though.;)

:box:

That's what I get for changing my mind about what to write half way through but not editing it properly.

Lets bring this back on top anyway. :D

Nothing weird about it. All it requires is an understanding of the language. I hope you won't mind me asking but what's your IQ?

More weirdness, what do you want to achieve here, a pissing contest? Or are you waiting to twist things as usual? It actually starts making me think you are very young with possibly a big dad.

More weirdness, what do you want to achieve here, a pissing contest? Or are you waiting to twist things as usual? It actually starts making me think you are very young with possibly a big dad.

Once again, nothing weird about it. People have different height, weight, strength, sight, hearing, knowledge, etc, each of which influences how they act and view the world. Similarly, we all have different intellectual ability that influences how we act and view the world. I just thought it might help in understanding why you make these aggressive posts. I quite enjoy them on a superficial level but I admit I have a little difficulty understanding them. Hope this doesn't set you off on another rant, I'm not trying to upset anyone.

:box:

That's what I get for changing my mind about what to write half way through but not editing it properly.

Lets bring this back on top anyway. :D

Sorry about that S_A, I'm sure you'll appreciate the temptation I faced at the time:cheers:

What was this thread about again?:)