A rare unashamed celebrity Rangers fan

Never did see the programme when it was on. Just seen it for the first time there. Top man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1aoluwrxVM]YouTube - Rangers FC - The F Word - 29/07/08[/ame]

"There isn't another club like it"

Seen it at the time was class , did more good PR for the club than Bain could ever dream of doing.

Love his shows they have me in stiches :) :)

if only more so called celebrities had bolloks as big as his and show they are not scared to admit they are a blue nose and show there pride in this green tainted country of ours.

Well done Chef. ;)

Only thing is, I doubt he's that big a "fan"... The programme was good for him and his image as well as Rangers.

I can't imagine him watching the games on Setanta or even knowing the score half the time.

Only thing is, I doubt he's that big a "fan"... The programme was good for him and his image as well as Rangers.

I can't imagine him watching the games on Setanta or even knowing the score half the time.

You might be suprised but your probably right ,

Does Fraud Stuart know the rattlers score when they are being Pumped or does he care no only shows up if there is a european envolope that needs opening at the San Giro.

He has admitted on more occasions he is a big fan and he was at Rangers most of his teenage years so i think something will have stuck. If he was carrying any malice towards the club for dropping him he would not have returned to make a programme. While it is good propaganda for him i have not seen this programme on the European networks so he is probably losing more supporters than he is gaining, as the green tainted Muppets will be sticking needles in their blue clad dollies. (Syringe needles probably!):)

I didn't imply he had any malice towards Rangers, but you do get guys that support a team when they are young, get into other things when they are older, and while they have a legacy of a basic allegiance to that team, they no long have the passion for it.

I could be wrong but I have a feeling he's got other fish to fry (couldn't help the pun) and will not give that much regular attention to the fortunes of the club or watch many games with a Rangers top on.

He'll probably keep an eye out for the scores and the general way things are going.

I'm only guessing but the impression he gives me is that he has a fondness for Rangers but is not really into the fortunes of the club they way people are on here.

He WAS interested enough to give a cooking analogy to back the sacking of PLG, saying something about how when you mess up a recipe, there's a time to stop trying to fix it and instead, start again with a different approach.