Memories of League Cup Final 2003

Off topic here but who cares. :)

Who scored our 1st goal at Parkhead a few seasons ago when we beat them 2-0. I remember Novo lobbing their keeper for our 2nd but totally struggling to remember who scored our 1st. :confused:

I can see his face in my mind but really fuckin' struggling to put a name to the face. Aaaaargh!

Off topic here but who cares. :)

Who scored our 1st goal at Parkhead a few seasons ago when we beat them 2-0. I remember Novo lobbing their keeper for our 2nd but totally struggling to remember who scored our 1st. :confused:

I can see his face in my mind but really fuckin' struggling to put a name to the face. Aaaaargh!

Vignal.... (see below - cheers Noris)

Cammy F

Edited by CammyF

Cheers Norris, for some reason had it that we kept Eggen on despite him rarely playing yet got rid of Bonnisel who looked a reasonable acquisition.

I don't believe Eggen ever played for us.

Anyway he was a CH, where as Bonnissel was a LB.

That's right, Eggen didn't play a second for us. I remember him suited and booted doing the lap of honour with the team when we won the league against Dunfermline, applauding the fans awkwardly and no doubt thinking "what am I doing here?"

That's right, Eggen didn't play a second for us. I remember him suited and booted doing the lap of honour with the team when we won the league against Dunfermline, applauding the fans awkwardly and no doubt thinking "what am I doing here?"

Yeah, I think he felt mightily embarrassed by that.

I don't believe Eggen ever played for us.

Anyway he was a CH, where as Bonnissel was a LB.

I knew he hadn't featured much, didn't realise he hadn't managed a single game.

My amazement (at mistakenly) believing we kept one and not the other wasn't really related to the position they play. It was just that they came in at the same time and one featured well and was let go, whilst the other rarely (never as you point out) played and yet I thought we'd kept him on.

All moot points anyway as my memory was a little out.

Thanks to yourself and Norris for clearing it up. :thup: