Boyd out of cup final after bust-up with Walter

I must be weird in that I enjoyed most of last season and feel hard done by with the fixture list.

I loved last season too. Great to get away from the parochialism of Scotland and see our club's name paraded around Europe. Yes the football was backs-to-the-wall, but with the players we had, Alex Ferguson or Guus Hiddink could not have done more. You can criticise WS for buying them, but he was and is hamstrung with the financial constraint we now operate in.

To say he could have bought better or used other tactics is another argument altogether. Last season IMO was still a success. This season not winning the title will be a disaster.

Not sure where aggressive posting has come into this...?

Sure I see bit of passion for opinions but I'd be disappointed if there wasn't the odd bit of emotion when one feels so strongly about stuff.

Rest assured if anyone goes beyond that on the forum then they will be dealt with.

In the meantime can we please stick to the debate. We're all big and ugly enough to argue our corner without wasting all our time by going off-topic.