Sadly missing from action on Sunday......

The Billy Boys will never return as a result of some challenge in court.

Disagree with you here. I think the only way this nonsense will end is to have it out once and for all. TBB is assuredly political as any half-decent lawyer could easily aver. The 'sectarian' tag is conveniently added by our enemies to try to make it actionable and it this which should be challenged.

In any event, if a law is a bad law then we have a duty to defy it. These corrupt morons in power only govern with the consent of us, the people. The Poll Tax laws were unjust so they were resisted. They cannot jail 40,000 people for singing a song when paedophiles walk free from court and the likes of Mandelson can spend thousands of pounds of taxpayers money on flowers FFS.

Please, be my guest, if you're so sure then go ahead and make the legal challenge. Keep us all posted how you get on.

Are you suggesting that we shouldn't do that and not fight fire with fire?

Are you suggesting that there is some result in sight that justifies doing this. I don't want to live my life like a MOPE just to fight against MOPEry.

In case you missed it, I'm not trying to moralise against such action, I'm just saying it will never get you anywhere. Nor do I want to live where you it would take you. The only way forward is to fight for what we want, not to fight against what we don't want.

Perhaps alexscottislegend will show us the way as he takes on the legal system to prove them wrong. Brave man that he is.

Please, be my guest, if you're so sure then go ahead and make the legal challenge. Keep us all posted how you get on.

Unfortunately I'm posted hundreds of miles away so not able to get to Ibrox sadly. But I certainly wouldn't be frightened; I've had a fixed penalty charge for saying a naughty word in the presence of - but not directly at - a not-too-friendly plod. But they couldn't do much against 40,000 bears, as I've said before. It's likely they'll pick on some poor sod as a test case. In that instance we should all help by making donations, organising petitions, whatever.

Are you suggesting that there is some result in sight that justifies doing this. I don't want to live my life like a MOPE just to fight against MOPEry.

In case you missed it, I'm not trying to moralise against such action, I'm just saying it will never get you anywhere. Nor do I want to live where you it would take you. The only way forward is to fight for what we want, not to fight against what we don't want.

Perhaps alexscottislegend will show us the way as he takes on the legal system to prove them wrong. Brave man that he is.

I wasn't suggesting anything. Just interested in your views, which you've now expanded upon. Cheers.

I take no offence at being called a hun and feel it's petty in the extreme when other bears pretend to be mortally wounded when they hear the word uttered

Now that, I can agree with maineflyer.

Their songs mean nothing compared to the loss of our own freedom to express our culture and allegiances.

These things are intrinsically interwoven. At the end of the day, it's no big surprise to me that ANY freedoms are being lost in this almighty 'kingdom'. We've all been losing freedoms for years now, so much so, that it's starting to look like the loss of freedom is on an exponential curve. Orwell anyone?

To be brutally honest, there is so much I find unacceptable in our depressingly corrupt little country that it would be a pleasure to live elsewhere. I doubt if Scotland is unique but the infestation of famine dodgers, manipulated by the catholic church and exploited by politicians is gnawing at the heart of a society already worn down by an identity crisis going back many generations.

I tend to agree, but in some ways, that also sounds like most other countries in the world. It's quite difficult to nail down somewhere that would be a better place to live if you aren't taking the weather into consideration.

The Billy Boys will never return as a result of some challenge in court. Such challenge would never be allowed to succeed.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. :(

I was wrong, unlike more than half the team and our manager's spine, the Billy Boys wasn't missing from action after all. It was the one bright moment in an afternoon of failure. I only hope that is just the start.

Heard it once although i wasn't sure if it was a tim wind up to be honest.

We need to get it back on the repertoire that is for sure. I must admit i won't be sorry to see it with feni@n blood changed to a more Rangers text.