If I'm honest, I see almost nothing to salvage from the current mess. Comparing Smith with someone else who was also unsuccessful doesn't really help. Comparing anyone with Sebo leads us nowhere except madness.

The fact is that Smith has been here over two years now and with the exception of his first few months, I see no improvement whatsoever. In fact it's worse than that, we're now heading backwards and an alarming speed and Smith appears to be so one-dimensional in his thinking that he will never be the one to do anything about it.

Now or later, he has to go. The longer he stays the more entrenched will be his legacy and the harder it will be to climb out of it.

We've got to start learning from past experience that when a manager stops being effective, it only get worse the longer you persist with him. Get him the fuck out of Rangers now because no amount of sentimental loyalty will help the club.

Rightly or wrongly, if he managed to win the title, he will keep his job. A Championship winning manager will not get the boot. I am unsure whether or not he would walk away.

is this for the reserves as he's not exactly had much first team action to say that IMO :confused:

Yeah. the reserves and when he played against Milan, and also when he played earlier in the season. Kris Boyd with a lot fewer goals.

Guest adamski

It reminds me of last season domestically, which reminded me of 97/98

There's a common denominator.

Boot the dud, and the clown who employed him again