On the contrary. I think a management change at this point is a crazy notion fueled by pure disappointment that we actually lost a cup final to 'that lot', the holy unwashed.

Is there nothing Walter has done before that one game that we're entitled to feel miffed about?

Sorry, but that's nonsense to think that the ill-feeling towards Smith is about yesterday and yesterday alone.

And far from "crazy", I personally think a change of managment would be delightful, the sooner the better. We'd have a better chance of winning the league if McCoist was installed tomorrow.

Is there nothing Walter has done before that one game that we're entitled to feel miffed about?

Sorry, but that's nonsense to think that the ill-feeling towards Smith is about yesterday and yesterday alone.

And far from "crazy", I personally think a change of managment would be delightful, the sooner the better. We'd have a better chance of winning the league if McCoist was installed tomorrow.

Aye, righty ho Norris. I wonder how long it would be before you're calling for Coisty's head? I'm all for AM taking over from WS, but for it to be now, at this time, off the back of an OF game defeat to that lot, is completely irrational imo.

Aye, righty ho Norris. I wonder how long it would be before you're calling for Coisty's head? I'm all for AM taking over from WS, but for it to be now, at this time, off the back of an OF game defeat to that lot, is completely irrational imo.

You didn't answer my question.

To be fair I don't think it is solely a knee-jerk reaction.

There were many who wanted him out before. The defeat at the weekend merely strengthens their point.

Don't blame anyone for wanting a change of manager.

However, I struggle to see what McCoist would do differently. Our players lack motivation amongst many other vital virtues. As assistant manager he's as much to blame for that as Smith.

If Smith goes, then McCoist cannot stay.

For the record, my post shouldn't be construed as me wanting McCoist as manager. But if it's him or Smith...

Total clearout needed, and that means Smith, McCoist, McDowall, Durrant, the whole shebang. They are doing nothing for Rangers.

For the record, my post shouldn't be construed as me wanting McCoist as manager. But if it's him or Smith...

Total clearout needed, and that means Smith, McCoist, McDowall, Durrant, the whole shebang. They are doing nothing for Rangers.

Aye, they're doing nothing ....except having us competing at the top of the Scottish game again after the PLG disaster, well above all the other non-OF teams.

Not to mention the players Norris.

Too many cowards in our team who don't have the courage or mental strength to play for our team in the face of adversity.

Can't disagree with that. I felt so sorry for Nacho yesterday, he really doesn't deserve to play in a team full of imposters.

On the contrary. I think a management change at this point is a crazy notion fueled by pure disappointment that we actually lost a cup final to 'that lot', the holy unwashed. It would bring the upset we need to literally throw this SPL campaign away IMO.

What I'm actually advocating is that the players' salaries be somehow based on whether they go out & win matches or not. In other words, give them the incentive they need. I don't know how it would work exactly, but off the top of my head, their wages should be reduced DRASTICALLY, being made up to their current take-home salaries only if we actually WIN. If they go out & only get a draw, the make-up margin is only 50%, so for example, a player that earns 10 grand a week only gets 2 grand, but if we win, he gets his full 10, if we draw he gets 6, but if we lose, he only gets 2. It sounds harsh, but that's the way it should be IMO. F*ck all this pay them a fortune & offer them extras on top shite. I'm sorry if I sound a bit heartless, but that's just pointless. Do you honestly think that a 15 grand bonus for a CIS cup final win (for example) means anything to guys that are earning over half a million quid a year? No, definitely not is the right answer.

Let me get this straight. You think that changing manager will hurt our chances of winning the league but altering players contracts, giving them less guaranteed cash, with 10 games to go will help ? Aside from the fac that you cant do that to their contracts whilst midway through....

Sorry but your previous statement suggested that the players attitudes were the reason that we were losing ground. That being the case and that we cant change their contracts to a "pay as you win" basis means that the only things that can change their attitudes for the rest of this season is a) personal professional pride or b) better man-management from those tasked with that function.

a) doesnt seem like happening, neither does b) to be fair.

Changing the management may NOT be the right answer -however, it could be the breath of fresh air that we need.

Tactically WS has been very poor in the OF games (1st game aside) and to go to Pittodrie looking to "not lose" is not a good tactic either.

As happened last season, we are starting to be found out.

Also, if the players arent performing as they should..... should the management not also take responsibility for failing to motivate them in the appropriate manner ?