Amid all the anger and disappointment of yesterday, let us not forget the magnificent performance of Nacho Novo yesterday. I thought he was outstanding. He doesn't deserve to play in such a gutless team. FFS we have to go to Spain to find a player who represents all that used to be good about our once great club.

Take a bow son.

Whilst I agree completely witht he sentiments I think it would be remiss of us to also thank Whittaker and Davis for their contributions. They looked like they wanted to win the game which was lacking from the vast majority of the rest of the team (Papac would be excepted from my criticism too).

McGregor - Little to do, distribution again terrible, could have done better at the opening goal - 4/10

SW - gaining in confidence, offers more going forward than Broadfoot but Broadfoot is the better defensive option - 5/10

Weir - getting worse every game he plays - 4/10

Broadfoot - Steady game 5/10

Papac - One of our better players -7/10

Lee McCulloch - did what he was asked to do but offers nothing positive to Rangers 3/10

Barry Ferguson - another of the few who had a decent game 7/10

Pedro Mendes - worst game in a Rangers jersey, major dissappoitment 3/10

Steven Davis - total wasted wide right and totally useless yesterday 3/10

Kyle Lafferty - another of the few who had a decent game - why was he subbed? 7/10

Kenny Miller - terrible but to be fair was played in three positions during the game -4/10

SUBS :

Novo - does what it says on the tin - now deserves an extended run in the team - put more into the game in his brief appereance than most did in the entire 120 minutes - 7/10

Dailly - why?

Boyd - the return of the traffic cone - lost any momentum we had with his introduction 3/10

Cammy F

I agree Jon, Cammy you and I must have been watching different players in Davis. He, Whittaker and Novo are the ones who I thought were our better players. I am amazed that you felt Ferguson was one of our best players. He did very little for this bear, I thought he was shocking albeit not quite as bad as Mendes.

All about opinions I guess.

Nacho tried 100% as usual but he could have done with a decent pair of boots on. Half the time he ended up on his arse. Agree completely on Mendes as well and it's been needed pointing out for a few weeks now. A few of our fans seem to see him as some kind of God. Sorry one good game in 10 and a few wonder strikes a season is far from God-like in my eyes

I agree Jon, Cammy you and I must have been watching different players in Davis. He, Whittaker and Novo are the ones who I thought were our better players. I am amazed that you felt Ferguson was one of our best players. He did very little for this bear, I thought he was shocking albeit not quite as bad as Mendes.

All about opinions I guess.

IMO Davis hasn't kicked a ball for us since he's signed. Now, I fully understand that he is being played out of position, but, again, only my opinion, he has been a major let down. The same goes for Mendes, I can't remember leaving a game this season thinking 'that Mendes is some player'.....

Yesterday, Ferguson was carrying our entire midfield covering for the obvious failings of the others (as above). It is easy (far to easy) and far to prevelent in our ranks to decry Barry Ferguson. Everything is his fault, he is the new Rangers whipping boy.

What I saw frm BF yesterday was the one of the few in blue who knew what losing to Celtc in a cup final meant. He was one of the few who actually did his best to win the game. If only the others had followed.

Too many in our ranks are now imposters and don't know what it takes to be a 'Ranger'. Previously, we've had people like Gough, McCall, Brown et al who would ensure that everyone playing for Rangers knew what it meant, now we don't have that and it is obviously missing. Gutless and clueless and simply not good enough

Cammy F