Holy Goalie Strikes again

Cheers Cammy, doesn't sound good. :D

To be fair to him (aye right!), I wouldn't have said he was at fault for the 2nd goal, however, 'The Clown' is a better judge of keepers than I'll ever be :)

Cammy F

"Arthur has no one to blame but himself. you could say he has a punishment from god."

"Arthur started a religous war in glasgow and now it has come back to haunt him.

"That is why he was under so much pressure in Belfast, as he is hated by most of the protestant community there.

"We lost because of him, not because of how well Northen Ireland performed, I blame him for all three goals.

living proof that God is in fact a proddy.

Edited by gisabeer

"Arthur has no one to blame but himself. you could say he has a punishment from god."

"Arthur started a religous war in glasgow and now it has come back to haunt him.

"That is why he was under so much pressure in Belfast, as he is hated by most of the protestant community there.

"We lost because of him, not because of how well Northen Ireland performed, I blame him for all three goals.

living proof that God is in fact a proddy.

No, living proof God is a clown!! :whistle:

A corner floated into the six yard box and Boruc was rooted to the spot and the ball travelled to the far edge of the 6 yard area where Johnny Evans slid in to fire home! The belief is that Biruc could and should have come and taken the corner.

Cammy F

He was certainly caught in no-man's land if he was not going to commit fully he should have stayed on his line. He was certainly to be blamed for his positioning.