Were these guys sitting behind the goal in the broomloan during the match? I was wondering why there was a crowd of fans all wearing brown

Yeah that was them. You could see the big gaping hole around 40 minutes when they'd left to get ready.

Id imagine nothing but vile from the hordes of the unwashed coming from the broomie had the soldiers been paraded at half time during an old firm game, these fuckers dont give a flying fuck!

The soldiers parading on the pitch at half time was the best part of the game. I felt proud to be a bear and sick to the pit of my stomach at the thought of what the scum's reaction to such a display of gratitude would be.

Well done Rangers.:rfc:

The soldiers parading on the pitch at half time was the best part of the game. I felt proud to be a bear and sick to the pit of my stomach at the thought of what the scum's reaction to such a display of gratitude would be.

Well done Rangers.:rfc:

If you have the stomach to visit, http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8111649/66/, you'll get the answer to the question of their reaction

I wonder what some of the non-rangers-supporting commandos views on Gers fans are now? Surely not all of them were Bears? I know alot of non-Bears hate us, be interesting to see how they felt about their reception!

:thup:

(also, couldn't bring myself to look... what vile were the dark side spouting?)

I wonder what some of the non-rangers-supporting commandos views on Gers fans are now? Surely not all of them were Bears? I know alot of non-Bears hate us, be interesting to see how they felt about their reception!

:thup:

(also, couldn't bring myself to look... what vile were the dark side spouting?)

I noticed on one of the youtube videos one of the commandos was giving it the pumped fist towards the Hearts fans, before turning away and applauding the Bears.