Chesney named manager of the year

Well, well, well, there it is in black and white.

Might wanna check them before quoting it as gospel, I lifted it from elsewhere. Looks about right though. At least the main one's; goals, assists etc.

Might wanna check them before quoting it as gospel, I lifted it from elsewhere. Looks about right though. At least the main one's; goals, assists etc.

To be honest I don't need statistics to know that the POTY was decided back in August. The press had to justify �£4m and �£25k a week somehow.

To be honest I don't need statistics to know that the POTY was decided back in August. The press had to justify �£4m and �£25k a week somehow.

:devil:

I agree. But sometimes it's easier to shut people up if you have statistics to back up your subjective opinion.

POTY stats this time but thought i'd keep them in here:

Brown 33 starts, 5 goals, 4 assists, 52 fouls commited, 6 yellow cards.

Steve Davis 30 starts, 5 goals, 7 assists, 23 fouls commited, 1 yellow card.

:whistle:

Add one to the goals scored for Davis.

Where was the POTY while Davis was winning the league, sorry Old Firm for us? Had he got himself suspended through numerous fouls and cards? :devil:

lets not get over excited though lads.... still 3 games left.

I agree.

But I also think that the 24 hours following an Old Firm victory - and certainly one as big as today's - should be an unashamed, unrepentant gloatfest.

:rfc:

I agree.

But I also think that the 24 hours following an Old Firm victory - and certainly one as big as today's - should be an unashamed, unrepentant gloatfest.

Too right my man..... my 4 yr old is sick of me saying to him today "Aaron.... who won this morning" - His reponse "Rangers" - my response "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS, come on the Rangers !!!!!!!"

He thinks I am a loon..... I happen to not care.

COME ON THE TEDDY BEARS !!!!!

I agree.

My views exactly. What's the point if you can't enjoy the victories. I understand the mentality of not counting your chickens for fear of ultiamtely looking daft. But f uck it, lets rub their noses in it for now.

(Plus I did say "could")