At last, today we find out if our players have the bottle.

Hibs are always a canter. Powderpuff AIDS riddled losers. Only worried about the UTD game TBH.

We were looking good at 3-1 last time and they pulled one back to make it look nervy (though in actuality did not play out that way). This time I would be more worried if it was close.

If we have the right attitude 3 points should be taken, but we cannot be complacent.

To be fair, the players have showed the required bottle to get us ahead in the title race,now they need to maintain what they have been doing in our unbeaten run, and IMO they do have the bottle

You were obviously watching a different Stevie Smith than i was. He was a nightmare and Whitteker was up against two men at times.
:confused:

That'll be why he was applauded off and helped keep Nakamura out the game, as HE was up against 2 men at times.

That is Very harsh on Smith. "a nightmare"? How can you say that? What game were you watching? He may not have had the best game of his life, but he did what he was asked to do and that was to snuff out the right wing of Celtic.

Try not to expect too much of the guy as he isnt a great talent imo, but he'll do an honest job for you, and thats what he did in most peoples eyes.

:confused:

That'll be why he was applauded off and helped keep Nakamura out the game, as HE was up against 2 men at times.

That is Very harsh on Smith. "a nightmare"? How can you say that? What game were you watching? He may not have had the best game of his life, but he did what he was asked to do and that was to snuff out the right wing of Celtic.

Try not to expect too much of the guy as he isnt a great talent imo, but he'll do an honest job for you, and thats what he did in most peoples eyes.

I don't know what game they were watching then, any danger was coming from Nakamura and down our left hand side. We were lucky Nakamura's final ball had an off day. You say he didn't have his best game is that not a nice way of saying he had an awful game? I do an honest Job but it doesn't make me a Rangers player.

I don't know what game they were watching then, any danger was coming from Nakamura and down our left hand side. We were lucky Nakamura's final ball had an off day. You say he didn't have his best game is that not a nice way of saying he had an awful game? I do an honest Job but it doesn't make me a Rangers player.

Yes, Pete you seem to have forgotten that for the most part the only reason Nakamura was involved when he was was due to him being the free kick taker for Celtic. I can remember one sole occassion when he went past the two on our left hand side. The rest he was snuffed out and only seemed prominent because he was the allocated free kick taker.

I didnt honestly think he took that many free kicks though from the Rangers left, and the ones he did he generally made a mess of.

Perhaps that was down to the good work from Smith and Whittaker?

I'm willing to differ on opinion from yourself though, and it just goes to show how two peoples perspective on a single game can differ massively.

Yes, Pete you seem to have forgotten that for the most part the only reason Nakamura was involved when he was was due to him being the free kick taker for Celtic. I can remember one sole occassion when he went past the two on our left hand side. The rest he was snuffed out and only seemed prominent because he was the allocated free kick taker.

I didnt honestly think he took that many free kicks though from the Rangers left, and the ones he did he generally made a mess of.

Perhaps that was down to the good work from Smith and Whittaker?

I'm willing to differ on opinion from yourself though, and it just goes to show how two peoples perspective on a single game can differ massively.

Half time 1-0. Well worked goal from Boyd, Miller and scorer Davis.

Smith is atrocious and with a yellow should be subbed now. Madjid Edu and Miller best men until now. Alexander well worth his place.

Great clearance from Davis on the goal line.

I made this post at half time so something must have given me that opinion.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=11208&page=4

As you say two different views.:cheers: