At last, today we find out if our players have the bottle.

This game versus Celtic is one game that we have to win, we all know that.

But, all season questions have been asked if our players have what it takes.

In my mind tomorrows winner will take the league. So, if our players fail miserably tomorrow, we may aswell get rid of them and start afresh because we will know they aren't up to the job, as that is why they were brought in.

But, if we win tomorrow and go 2 clear, i firmly believe it will give them the confidence booster they need to give themselves to show that they CAN win big games and also show them Celtic are beatable and this bunch of players can do it.

I can't wait till the final whistle now, because after this game a lot of questions will have been answered about our players.

So, Rangers, do you have the bottle to win?:rfc::rfc::rfc:

If we win tomorrow I can see Celtic drop points in their next game as they will be deflated.

A win tomorrow and we could see the league won before the last day.

Yip agreed John, Id also say we will see if Walter has the bottle in his team selection. - Does he go with 4-4-2 with players in their natural positions or does he bring in the likes of McCulloch to make us more defensive.

Im well up for this today! Going to get my carry out in a couple of hours time!

Realistically, with Celtic already a point ahead, they win tomorrow and the title is over. We'd be 4 behind with 3 games left. They'd have to drop point in 2 matches.

If we win, we'd go 2 ahead. We would likely win the league. But it would be by no means over. 1 sli[ up by us would undo our OF victory.

A draw would not be great either. Chances are that would be all the boost the tims need to win the remaining 3 ties.

So as John says, it's all about bottle tomorrow. Only one result will do. Are the boys up for it? Will they deliver?

I really want Barry back in the team for today as I have stated on numerous threads already. Bottle is just one reason. He's played in this fixture more times than the rest of the team put together and he can retain posession, unlike Edu who will IMO absolutely shite himsel if he starts today.

And If Big Lee starts, god help my remote control......

You answered my question lads, you really DO have the bottle to win this league. Now go on and get 9 more points and lift the trophy!:rfc::rfc::rfc:

They haven't answered the question yet as the league is far from won. they did show a lot of bottle though.