Back in our own hands....

Today just goes to show - like last season for us - that no matter the opposition, points in the bag are infinitely better than games in hand.

:thup:

I heard and saw fans saying that prior to today's result and thought they were just trying to be positive. In reality I guess they are right and the rest of us, fans, players and club officials, need to show these other teams more respect and not count the points until they are actually won.

I thought suspensions were held back until the appeal is heard... If we can appeal, Bougherra should play.

That is what i thought although Aberdeen have appealed and i believe the sitting is before next Saturday in time to let Mulgrew play. It would be crazy not to appeal.

Rangers 83 +46

C****c 81 +47

...does have a slightly different feel to it than if one of the mopes' chances had gone in today...

C****c 83 +48

Rangers 83 +46

That bottom table would have been game over. The chimps will be feeling the same frustration as we felt on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Which is nice.

The perfect season would be for us to win the league and Paisley Celtic to go down on goal difference. Looks unlikely after Saturday's win over Falkirk though. Pity. Horrible club.

I'd certainly take that scenario. Though long as we win the league that's all that counts. :rfc:

I honestly cant believe this season! Both teams are as bad as each other by handing the innititive to each other on a plate and neither seems to want to grab the opportunity!

I can see us winning at Tannadice and them drawing with Hearts and we go onto win the title by 4 points :cheers:

EDIT - BTW, does anone know what game Setanta will be showing next weekend???

Edited by Gribz

I think Setanta is showing both Gribz, not sure how it is going to work though.

I thought they might. I will only get the main game they show on Goal Tv so im hoping thats at Tannadice.