Back in our own hands....

Should be Webster.

In fact, the appeals panel should hear Bougherra's case before then. Ridiculous that it gets carried over till the following season.

Would an appeal make him available until such time as the appeal is heard?

Supposedly, if we appeal this week we should get a decision before the weekend. It would be down to the Ref taking another look at it and deciding if he wants to change his mind.

The ref fucked up in the first place, as did the joke of a linesman who wouldnt even have been able to see any contact, deliberate or not.......and it wsas NOT !

And what of the big question for next week: who plays alongside Weir at the back?

Please not Dailly please not Dailly please not Dailly

Think it will be McCulloch tbh, Edu can play there as well but I can't see that happening, or Dailly ......................feck knows, none of us can second guess Walter

Think it will be McCulloch tbh, Edu can play there as well but I can't see that happening, or Dailly ......................feck knows, none of us can second guess Walter

Agree with each sentiment there. As long as we win, thats all that matters!

Gonna go 3-0 us and to really turn on the style......

So after the season we have just produced we are all of a sudden going to find style and turn it on and score goals?

Utd will play out of there skins as it is there usual Cup Final Game - Rangers at Tannadice.

Hertz will put in a good show I believe, as they know they can avenge 85/86.

But we have to stand up, be counted and start to do it for ourselves. We have been here before this season, its been in our hands 3 times before. We need to as a team and as a Manager stand and get the game won. I don't care if we win 1-0 or 10-0 as long as we win it. We can then possibly get the re-build started.

That was possibly worse on the nerves than watching us yesterday. Kept leaving the telly. I even did the dishes it was that unbearable.

So it's back in our hands thank fuck. Aside from the piggery, Tannadice is the place I would least like to go.

Here's a thought though: the last time Walter won us a title was guess where?

Is it written in the stars?

Stand up and be counted lads. Again. COME ON!!!!!:rfc:

I wish it was next Sunday NOW! Think it'll bre a long week. Oh what I'd give for an early goal next week :)

I think WTD has summed up the foremost feeling of every contributor to this site there! Bring on Sunday! :rfc: