Fellow Gers fans ..... it's time to make the right decision

We all know that all eyes (and ears!) will be on us tomorrow

It was clear last week at motherwell that some morons - and i use that word as it IS what i think of them - chose to sing certain songs louder than ever

Can you PLEASE wisen up for tomorrow's game. Whilst we are certainly persecuted in the majority of the country's press, while we have no doubt been misrepresented at times, and while there is also no doubt over the fact that certain songs have been condemned that there is absolutely nothing wrong with (Hugh Keevins stand up please!) ..... none of this is a reason for us to continue giving UEFA the ammunition they need to shut down our stands or dock points from us.

let our new PR consultants do the talking off the pitch for us, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider your behaviour if you are going to Ibrox tomorrow ..... If you truly consider yourself to be a fan of Glasgow Rangers (and we are a FOOTBALL CLUB after all) then please realise that silly actions will only hurt the club we all love further .... please don't make this fan give us hope, and his season ticket :(

We all know that all eyes (and ears!) will be on us tomorrow

It was clear last week at motherwell that some morons - and i use that word as it IS what i think of them - chose to sing certain songs louder than ever

Can you PLEASE wisen up for tomorrow's game. Whilst we are certainly persecuted in the majority of the country's press, while we have no doubt been misrepresented at times, and while there is also no doubt over the fact that certain songs have been condemned that there is absolutely nothing wrong with (Hugh Keevins stand up please!) ..... none of this is a reason for us to continue giving UEFA the ammunition they need to shut down our stands or dock points from us.

let our new PR consultants do the talking off the pitch for us, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider your behaviour if you are going to Ibrox tomorrow ..... If you truly consider yourself to be a fan of Glasgow Rangers (and we are a FOOTBALL CLUB after all) then please realise that silly actions will only hurt the club we all love further .... please don't make this fan give us hope, and his season ticket :(

Hear Hear! I certainly will not be singing those songs again and will be in full voice of the new song and the other appropriate songs. I Would like to think everyone on these boards feel the same. I am certain most do!

Gd Post Jim!:thup:

Have to say i was suitably impressed ..... well done Gers fans (i can only hope some of the morons who infiltrate our away support dont undo this good work!)

Never heard the Billy boys once, and let's face it, that is the only song UEFA have told us to cut out, but i never heard the sash either, which surprised me even more!

Heard that excuse for a journalist Mr Keevins yapping on about a questionable song after the goal was scored .... whether he likes it or not, and even though it has squat to do with football, No Surrender is not a sectarian song, and if the mhanky mob are allowed to continue with their rebel songs, we shall continue with our anti-rebel ones! :thup:

The fans behaved themselves impeccably, and I heard no obvious sectarianism, certainly not any Billy Boys' renditions.

Moving forward hopefully, but the acid test is the first OF game.