What have the people there been smoking ?

Bojan for Celtic - ha ha lol yeah and pigs will fly

Fergie for West Brom - surely not �£1M to a championship side rather than stay and have another crack at the Champions League with us.

Kyle Lafferty to be Hung ,drawn and quatered at Noon tomorrow ;) potential headline if the rest of Scotland have their way.

This paper gets worse by the day , still wont buy the rebel though

was pissing myself reading todays back page.

I can see Birmingham coming in for Ferguson and that would be his preferred option to play in the premier league and link up with McLeish again.

I Agree , can see McLeish getting his Birmingham Platinum card ,urchasing a few of our stars mainly the scots trio Fergie,Boyd,McGregor.

I can't see him going for either Fergie or Boyd. Boyd is too slow for the premiership and Fergie's best years are behind him.

There is better value for money out there and I would be surprised if McLeish showed a lack of imagination by plundering Rangers.

I would be surprised if McLeish showed a lack of imagination by plundering Rangers.

Im the opposite, I think he will play his cards close to his chest and take Ferguson.

Its a bit like when WS went to Everton he took players to Everton he knew like Cleland, Gough and Gascoigne.

McLeish may still get a few good signings from other clubs but he will want depth and will see Ferguson ideal for his midfield.

Fergie to West brom seems a possibility. I don't think it's his choice to move. The club want him off the wage bill.

I know he has seen better days but.... would it not make sense for the club to try to get him to sign a 2 or 3 yr contract on much-reduced wages ?

He has admitted he didn't like beign away from Rangers when at Blackburn and perhaps the offer of much-reduced wages would be something he would be willing to accept - I doubt he NEEDS the money.

I would have thought that the club would, at the very least, sounded him out about the possibility. Or would it be too optimistic to think our club would think that way ?

I know he has seen better days but.... would it not make sense for the club to try to get him to sign a 2 or 3 yr contract on much-reduced wages ?

He has admitted he didn't like beign away from Rangers when at Blackburn and perhaps the offer of much-reduced wages would be something he would be willing to accept - I doubt he NEEDS the money.

I would have thought that the club would, at the very least, sounded him out about the possibility. Or would it be too optimistic to think our club would think that way ?

Too many Rangers fans have too much hate for him for the club to even consider keeping him on

Too many Rangers fans have too much hate for him for the club to even consider keeping him on

If that was the way they decided on how to conclude business they would never have signed Kenny Miller ;)