Is It Me or do you feel everyone is against us on Sunday ?

Is It me or does the whole of Scotland want us to lose the League on Sunday ?

since the tims drew with hibs all i have heard is Celtic this and that , Dundee Utd are gonna do us

Zaluska is a Celtic hero already ?

All the tims now support D Utd ?

Timmy and the Mhedia are going into meltdown as they know its out of there hands and are relying on others to do them a favour.

What timmy is forgetting is that Hearts arent coming to play them for the fun of it, Hearts will be looking to take points of off Celtic and ruin their slim title hopes.

But fortunatly we do not need to rely on others, we just need to grab the game by the balls and go for it bigtime.

Probably like yourself i am quite nervous about Sunday but i am praying we can end Timmys slippery grip on the SPL trophy and bring it home to rest.

Its Thursday morning i am in work and all i can think about is Sunday , reckon i wont get much sleep between now and the game as the nerves will get bigger the closer the game comes

Just hope to God we are all Back at Ibrox awaiting the team to arrive with the SPL trophy to parade around the stadium again (minus the twats who invaded the pitch last time)

If somehow timmy does manage to get 4 in a row it will be the biggest punch in the guts i will experiance so far as a Rangers fan , and i seriously dont think i could handle it.

Cmon Rangers Do Us Proud on Sunday and Bring that Trophy Home.

:rfc:

You make a lot of decent points mate...

I certainly agree that I've never been so nervous as a Rangers fan. If we don't win it will certainly be a huge loss as not only for bragging rights but for the club's financial future.

As for feeling everyone is against us, I'm not that bothered. It's only natural for Celtic fans to want Utd to win just as we want Hearts to win (12/1 btw).

The undeniable fact is that we need only 3 points to win the league. Thus, while the game won't be easy, if we can't beat Dundee Utd with such a reward available, it's probable best we lose most of the team anyway as they'll forever be labelled bottlers.

I certainly agree that I've never been so nervous as a Rangers fan. If we don't win it will certainly be a huge loss as not only for bragging rights but for the club's financial future.

As for feeling everyone is against us, I'm not that bothered. It's only natural for Celtic fans to want Utd to win just as we want Hearts to win (12/1 btw).

The undeniable fact is that we need only 3 points to win the league. Thus, while the game won't be easy, if we can't beat Dundee Utd with such a reward available, it's probable best we lose most of the team anyway as they'll forever be labelled bottlers.

Yeah your right the clubs future is at stake and also if that and guranteed entry to the champions isnt enough to motivate you to win then your in the wrong game.

Nutshell. I'm more concerned because of our financial future. I can't see us getting past a CL qualifier, no matter who we got.:(

[/color]

Nutshell. I'm more concerned because of our financial future. I can't see us getting past a CL qualifier, no matter who we got.:(

im agreeing on this post! and yes everyone is against us and i would like the rangers team to take all this onboard and go out and maul dundee utd and have that Zuluska pick the ball out the net as often as possible! and another thing that greek fuck wit at the mopes insists we dont deserve to win this league? thats another thing the rangers players can use to fire them up! :box: now play ball!!!:rfc:

Part and parcel of supporting the world's most successful football club. The jealousy from fans of the other clubs ranges from intense to bigoted.

You have to remember that Sunday threatens to bring the curtain down on Celtic's most prolonged period of dominance since Stein. Over the past few years they've become used to getting their own way, be it from referees, linesmen, beaks, the mhedia or whatever.

The other clubs I could not give a fuck about. When I look on other sites at Abergreen fans saying they'd happily miss out on Europe to see us lose the league, I pity them. A club which used to win championships, cups and European trophies reduced to supporting "anybody but Rangers".

Stick your chest out on Sunday. We are the People and the league flag is coming home.