Well, if you're going to have a party...:whistle:

Quite simply the greatest game of football I have ever been present at. What a magnificent display from the boys in blue yesterday, every one a hero. I feel it's unfair to single out players in such a tremendous team display but I'd like to give special mention to Alexander, Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Davis, Mendes, Edu, Lafferty, Miller and Boyd who were all outstanding.

Yesterday we saw what this Rangers team is truly capable of. None of this cautious nonsense, we saw yesterday just how better we are than the other teams in this league when we are up for it. This apparent "team to be feared" didn't get a sniff yesterday. If Walter is here next season I hope he bears in mind what can be achieved if we play to our potential like we did yesterday.

Not only was it one of the best performances I've seen from Rangers on the park, the fans were absolutely unbelievable. The atmosphere just had to be seen and heard to be believed. I have never experienced anything like it.

We Are The People.

Quite simply the greatest game of football I have ever been present at. What a magnificent display from the boys in blue yesterday, every one a hero. I feel it's unfair to single out players in such a tremendous team display but I'd like to give special mention to Alexander, Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Davis, Mendes, Edu, Lafferty, Miller and Boyd who were all outstanding.

Yesterday we saw what this Rangers team is truly capable of. None of this cautious nonsense, we saw yesterday just how better we are than the other teams in this league when we are up for it. This apparent "team to be feared" didn't get a sniff yesterday. If Walter is here next season I hope he bears in mind what can be achieved if we play to our potential like we did yesterday.

Not only was it one of the best performances I've seen from Rangers on the park, the fans were absolutely unbelievable. The atmosphere just had to be seen and heard to be believed. I have never experienced anything like it.

We Are The People.

I note Norris that you don't still want Walter to "get out of my club":devil:

Edited by alexscottislegend
word omission

We Are The People.

You just made me jealous. Happy but jealous.:)

Steady gentlemen, it wasn't as debaucherous as you'd like to think :D. Stayed at a mates. Somehow after Mendes goal went in the thought of trains and shit mysteriously went out the window.

Alexscott you are very observant:devil:. Was going to look for a relevant thread to say simply, 'Well Done Walter - mission accomplished.' Think the debate over his future should be shelved for the next week or so to be honest. We've just won the championship for the first time in four years in dream circumstances and still have a day in the sun to look forward to at Hampden. Doesn't get much better.

S_A you just sum it up - it was the perfect day. Even the sun came out. In Dundee!