Not been on gersnet as much as i would have liked in recent months but i am not suprised that there is still some WS bashers in here! What does the guy need to do? he came in at a time when we were on our backs and he steadied the ship when he came in, then took us within 90 minutes of the league and uefa cup and we only lost the league due to the fact the spl are clueless fucks! Won a cup double. Found us a arguably a better centre half than cuellar in big boughy when nobody thought that was possible including me! Then a shaky start to the season seen us going out of europe to Kaunas which was unacceptable then falling behind 7 points to the paedophiles he lifted us again for a last assault on the league and he has done it! Right now is not a time for change we need stability, just look at the cunts from the east end, even if they do get a half decent manager its going to take time for them to get a good balance as i can see a few of there players leaving in the summer! So i think walter (Mr Rangers) will again go on to have a sucessful season again next year with the league and europe hopefully we can look to the last 16, but i expect us to go back to the boring 4-5-1 in europe, still if it gets us to the last 16 ill settle for it!

This time last year we were financialy solvent after our European run. Walter Smith though through bad decision making and bad management has put us deeper in the myre than we were when Advocaat left.

Some will argue that the chairman and Bain are to blame too, but it was Smith who failed to strengthen the squad in key areas before the CL qualifiers and it was Smith who left us in the debt were in now following the spending spree in the wake of that defeat.

The only way the club can get out of the mess it finds itself now is to play its way out of it. We have no plan B this time round.

Last summer has left a very bitter taste in my mouth and i blame smiths incompetence.

The league campaign this season too seen some very strange and baffling team selections and his overcausiousness knew no bounds.

I am as relieved as i am pleased that we won the league and have to acknowledge Celtics own incompetence and the part they played in bringing the title to Ibrox.

You wont get lucky like that two years running Walter. Just ask Gordon Strachan.

That means success on the park on all fronts. winning the league next year will be do or die again. CL too. we really need to get to the next stages as well.

Walter Smith is not the man to take us forward

You wouldn't think we had just won the league 2 days ago reading this comment, some people are just never happy! we could win the champions league next season and you still wouldn't be happy! My advice 2 you is mate away and get your hole or something you've obviously not had it in a while and enjoy us being champions 08/09!

You wouldn't think we had just won the league 2 days ago reading this comment, some people are just never happy! we could win the champions league next season and you still wouldn't be happy! My advice 2 you is mate away and get your hole or something you've obviously not had it in a while and enjoy us being champions 08/09!

Im not going to jump on the I love walter bandwagon just because we won the league. He left our club in a helluva state last year when we should have been going from strength to strength and like the Advocaat episode I fear the backlash of the clubs mismanagement will be with us for years to come.

In my opinion that is a realistic take on our current situation. If you think or know otherwise then im all ears.

anyway i think i can hear your phone ringing. Itl walter smith wanting a BJ and you sound like your just the man for the job.