Im the same SA, not really bothered about Manu but would be great to see SAF create a piece of history. The documentry on him last night was a great watch....

Would be good for Giggsy too if he gets to play.:thup:

Yep, I want Man U to win it too. SAF deserves to create a bit of history.

Would be nice to see him get closer to Liverpool's CL trophy haul too, eh Jon ? :devil:

Yep, I want Man U to win it too. SAF deserves to create a bit of history.

Would be nice to see him get closer to Liverpool's CL trophy haul too, eh Jon ? :devil:

LMFAO

Bloody typical, I should have known there would be one :box::whistle:

LMFAO

Bloody typical, I should have known there would be one :box::whistle:

LOL.

You can be assured that SAF definitely has it in his sights to not retire till :

1. He has overtaken Liverpool's league title haul. His # of titles already gives him legendary status but to almost single-handedly overtake Liverpool is what he is after

2. He at least equals Liverpool's CL haul. If he wins tonight he is 1 behind. He is planning on staying next season and, if he wins it, I reckon he will look to stay yet another season trying to overtake Liverpool there. If he does he would probably retire

He wants to leave Man U as the most successful English team domestically and in European terms. That would be mission accomplished and he would also be, in my opinion, the greatest BRITISH manager ever (and quite possibly simply the greatest manager ever, period).

He pretty much came out and said as much after winning the league, although didnt mention equalling Liverpool's CL haul, waas more interested in overtaking them in the league. He did hint he could stay for another 5 years, depending on his health....

Guest bigbear

Pissed myself lol at a prick on another forum who said

"Alex Ferguson? not in the same league as Sir Matt or Shankley or Big Jock

SIR Alex leads by a mile now.

Wonder if the poster was a T@ig???????