I am, believe me but hey, closest in years so you never know :D

They have a chance, no doubt, so long as they keep the squad and strengthen a bit.

I don't buy any Pool fans who say "if only we didn't drop points against the smaller teams" though because every team could say that.

Look at Celtic, their fans are saying "if we had beaten Hibs and Hearts in the last two games...." - but what about the 6 points we dropped at home to ICT and away to St Mirren ?

But yes, Pool definitely have a chance as do Chelsea. Arsenal it very much depends on who they sign as to whether they can compete or not.

I think both Liverpool and Arsenal will strengthen.

Wenger has said for a change he will be looking at a few more established/experienced players while I have heard Liverpool may go for Tevez, but Benitez has said they cant match the spending of Manu and Chelsea so will have to be more prudent in the market.

I like Tevez but would possibly rather 2 or 3 very good players that will benefit the 1st team.

Chelsea, who knows. If it's Ancelotti the papers said last week I think that he would try and take Beckham with him. doubt there is any truth in that though.

That hardly justifies Puyol's actions. Pyol last night was disgusting with his cheating and diving. It was no different to Lafferty except he did it on multiple occasions !!

It was just nice to see Ronaldo getting wound up by someone else diving. Talk about ironic!!

I think both Liverpool and Arsenal will strengthen.

Wenger has said for a change he will be looking at a few more established/experienced players while I have heard Liverpool may go for Tevez, but Benitez has said they cant match the spending of Manu and Chelsea so will have to be more prudent in the market.

I like Tevez but would possibly rather 2 or 3 very good players that will benefit the 1st team.

Chelsea, who knows. If it's Ancelotti the papers said last week I think that he would try and take Beckham with him. doubt there is any truth in that though.

Benitez will buy unknown players like Arbeloa, Dossena, Gonzalez and Lucas for millions which won't stregthen the squad.

Yes, Wenger has spent money on unknown players ie Song, Diaby etc etc but the money spent is pennies compared to the amount Benitez spends.

It was just nice to see Ronaldo getting wound up by someone else diving. Talk about ironic!!

I agree with that part Gav. There was one instance where Ronaldo turned away shaking his head and smiling because he felt so hard done to, after another Puyol dive.

My first thought was "you do it more often than anyone ya twat - so mayeb think about that next time you go to ground".

Still doesnt justify Puyol's carry-on. The one with VdS was cringe-worthy.

As they will hopefully be next season to Liverpool in the EPL eh Dado? :D

Here's hoping Jon. Pool would have done it this year if it hadn't been for those silly draws at home that cost them big time

Here's hoping Jon. Pool would have done it this year if it hadn't been for those silly draws at home that cost them big time

Agreed 100%, also without Torres for a fair amount of games. I know Kuyt gets slagged rotten on here but I thought he had a fantastic season.