The Italian guy singing the CL anthem is ruining it. Horrible!

Said the same, but look forward to hearing it in all it's glory at Ibrox next year. :spl:

What a difference a goal makes. It was only 10 mins, but prior to the goal it was all man u and now a complete role reversal.

Did I hear Martin Tyler correctly there? The last CL Final on a Wednesday night? Platini has moved them to Saturdays now. :eek:

:admin:

You associate CL games with midweek.

Man Ure have been terrible. Their final pass has been poor and their defending has been poor. You have to laugh at the irony Ronaldo is showing, he's moaning at Puyol to get up cause he thought Puyol took a dive. Take a look at yourself first Ronaldo.

:flipa:

Take your point Gav, but Barca talk about anti-football and then Puyol spends more time on the ground than he does standing up playing the game! Not to do with this match, more to do with their cheek at claiming defending, a legitimate and necessary part of the game, is anti-football but being a diving cheating wee jessie is acceptable?

You know you've messed up when 5'3" Messi (or whatever he is) is scoring a header!!

Barca were just to good tonight. Suprised me.

Though great to see after the arrogance of the English press. Who was it who said we wont know how good this Barca team is until they play an english team?

Wel i'll tell you how good. Too good for your best! :devil: