Just arrived home from hampden after the match?, quite poor from rangers and take nothing away from falkirk they played well!, congratulations to rangers for winning the double great stuff! and i would like to wish all bears the very best on this forum and wish you all a fantastic summer break where ever you may be! :spl: :rfc:,

p.s looking forward to the new season, follow follow :)

We are Double champs in a season where the rollercoaster went up and down more than Jon's duvet when he is watching the adult channel.

Seriously thought Rangers as a club were going to implode at Xmas. We have come through adversity.

Have a great summer all. I shall be on here throughout but any of you who disappear see you in July!!

Oh and if there is any news on ging to see the Gers at the Emirates - or just a meet up in London for a good few bevvies keep us all updated.

WATP

i'm sure thousands enjoyed watching us lift the cup :confused:

I left Hampden on Saturday with a bitter taste in my mouth. �£28 to watch that dross? OK we lifted the cup but you could write up our highlights of the match on the back of a postage stamp.

Rangers should be refunding at least half that!

I left Hampden on Saturday with a bitter taste in my mouth. �£28 to watch that dross? OK we lifted the cup but you could write up our highlights of the match on the back of a postage stamp.

Rangers should be refunding at least half that!

But apart from a few games this season where we have played really well how were you expecting more? Surely you must've had an idea it would be like this?

But apart from a few games this season where we have played really well how were you expecting more? Surely you must've had an idea it would be like this?

After last Sundays performance and winning the league I expected the team to go out, enjoy themselves and play some decent football. What made last Sunday different to Saturday? Why did we go from playing decent football on Sunday to being absolutely dross on Saturday?

After last Sundays performance and winning the league I expected the team to go out, enjoy themselves and play some decent football. What made last Sunday different to Saturday? Why did we go from playing decent football on Sunday to being absolutely dross on Saturday?

It's been the same all season though very inconsistent to say the least.