RST Respond To Keevins Lies

I think the last paragraph of that article is excellent, and sums up the crux of the issue ....

For the record, the RST will have no truck with someone who has previously compared Rangers supporters with Nazis. The Trust deplores that section of the gutter press intent on distortion, propaganda and pursuing their own sectarian agenda

These 'journalists' have built very good careers for themselves around the very problem that they keep attacking. We do seem to have picked up the bulk of the lies, but Celtic have been hit by these idiots too, and the be all and end all of this is that these 'journalists' DONT want the sectarian issues to end ...... after all, what will they have to write about after that? Their whole careers revolve around this issue, and they want it to stay .... they will be gutted if we succeed

.... and for that, i am delighted to say that i have just submitted my application for the RST :thup:

Just downloaded the form and will sign up and sent it off today!

Although I see I have to pay 15 quid rather than a tener, being from aberdeen i might just hold off until im next in UK and post it there with my UK address to save a fiver :D;)

Just downloaded the form and will sign up and sent it off today!

Although I see I have to pay 15 quid rather than a tener, being from aberdeen i might just hold off until im next in UK and post it there with my UK address to save a fiver :D;)

Get it sent to a relative Gribz - or get a lifetime memberhip for 100 quid