A wee charity appeal

Why does nobody do the bike thing from Lands End to John O Groats?

John O Groats to Lands End is cheating, it's downhill ALL the way.

Best of British, good cause, small donation made.

many thanks mate , if only I had a quid for every time :giruy::giruy::much appreciated . as promised I will give the approximate route and schedule ,

Day 1 john o'groats to inverness 123.3 miles

Day 2 Inverness to Tyndrum 114 miles

Day 3 Tyndrum to Kilmarnock 90.2 miles

Day 4 Kilmarnock to gretna 92.6 miles

Day 5 Gretna to Kirkby lonsdale 96.6 miles

Day 6 Kirkby to whitechurch 110.2 miles

Day 7 Whitechurch to Cheltenham 109.4 miles

Day 8 Cheltenham to Tiverton 131.6 miles

Day 9 Tiverton to Pars Sand 82.9 miles

Day 10 Pars Sand to Lands End 66.1 miles

However we are aiming for 7 or at most 8 days and as we are at the moment averaging 15.6 miles per hour on our training runs , which average from 30 up to 95 miles . this should be ok .

To be honest I just want to get started as the training runs though ok soon get on your tits especially the amount of time you have to give up , I'm very lucky that my family are totally supportive , but role on july , cheers bears :)

Bloody hell - impressive stuff!

That's another 180 miles done this week , yesterday and today was 62,and 68 miles , next week it's oban (95miles) on Saturday and back on sunday , the sooner this trip starts the better :(:(

That's another 180 miles done this week , yesterday and today was 62,and 68 miles , next week it's oban (95miles) on Saturday and back on sunday , the sooner this trip starts the better :(:(

Is your arse not sore yet?

Have you tallied up the total of miles you have done since starting?

See if you can reach 8500 miles and as the plane flys you would have taken a path to me.