my arse is he shit scared

he would do a great job

i would put a bet on if he got a shot at right back he would make it his own

Fraser, honeslty! Please tell me what you are smoking!!! Gavin Rae is not a right back and never will be! Ive played against him and he is an average football player!

Fraser, honeslty! Please tell me what you are smoking!!! Gavin Rae is not a right back and never will be! Ive played against him and he is an average football player!

so sol campbell used to be a striker now he is a defender same with plenty of other players

maybe he and others hasnt noticed that he is a right back

when did u play against him, whenhe was 17

so sol campbell used to be a striker now he is a defender same with plenty of other players

maybe he and others hasnt noticed that he is a right back

when did u play against him, whenhe was 17

You cant compare Sol Campbell to Gavin Rae, 2 different player and 2 different positions.

He was actually younger than 17 when i played against him - probably 15 or 16 but he was rank. Barry Robson also played in that league and i admit he was superb - by far the best player ive played against!. Stuart Duff is another, i knoe Stuart very well from school and he is the first to admit its luck that gets you the break. Stuart is a very decent player but i could name at lest 5 or 6 guys from my school who would have been better than him - But Duff if your reading mate - your still shite and il slap you when i get to the Geldie bar :thup: !