Sionko

Sebo

Burke

Boyd

Away you go with Rae!!!

No Buffel? He has been awesome in both first halfs ve Motherwell and Utd

Away you go with Rae!!!

No Buffel? He has been awesome in both first halfs ve Motherwell and Utd

Hemdani covered at CB on Saturday when Svensson was quite rightly hooked off and did a pretty good job, better than Svensson anyway so I'd keep him there for Sundays match. With Hemdani dropping back into the centre half position then obviously there's a position free in midfield and since Fergie ain't fit Rae is the only other alternative we have the now.

Buffel has played well but he needs to practice his shooting. Drop him and bring in Sebo to see how he gets on. Buffel can come off the bench and run riot in the 2nd half.

I dont know why all the doubts over Svensson already. I thought he was pretty decent against Motherwell and yeah of course he was suspect against Dundee Utd.

But give the guy time, only way he's going to get used to the scottish game if he's given the chance. Look at J-Rod when he first arrived, no one rated him and we all thought it was a waste of money.

Svensson will play on Sunday, no doubt about it

I dont know why all the doubts over Svensson already. I thought he was pretty decent against Motherwell and yeah of course he was suspect against Dundee Utd.

But give the guy time, only way he's going to get used to the scottish game if he's given the chance. Look at J-Rod when he first arrived, no one rated him and we all thought it was a waste of money.

Svensson will play on Sunday, no doubt about it

I think Svensson will become a great player for us but I think he needs a wee kick up the backside after his performance against Dundee Utd. Saying that though, he wasn't the only one who was murder, J-Rod had a shocker too.