Scottish Masters this weekend.

Squad lists here.

Mols to make his masters debut.

Before the Mols story broke Durie was listed in our squad in the first link. The official site seem to think he's still playing but not listed on the Masters link. :confused:

Durie has always been a quality performer in the masters, as has Walters.

I watched it one season where we won the Scottish Masters, went on to the European masters and played Chelsea, Ajax and someone else. Van Vossen was romping it for Ajax. They beat us in the group, but we won the final. :spl:

Nisbet scored a goal reminiscent of his iconic European goal in that tourney.

Anyone else a fan?

Scottish Masters - 00, 03, 04, 06, 08

British Masters - 06 (Losing Finalists 00, 03 :()

European Masters Cup 2005.

Looks like I was a bit out with some info in the OP.

Decent wee record in this though. :spl:

Don't really bother with it not having Sky Sports but it does look like fun.

Mols is a good addition and Celtic look like they have a good team this year.

It's a good laugh. I sometimes watch some of the English ones as long as there are plenty of players I recognise.

Quick games. 8 mins each way I think. And usually plenty of goals. Plus there's usually a lot of NIAR boys playing.

Hopefully get another trophy for the collection. :spl:

The [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILoeZCgrfSM]Nisbet goal[/ame] I referred too.

The error I alluded to earlier was in suggesting this came in the European Masters Tourney. Not sure that was the case now. :confused:

Seriously guys, get this watched. :spl:

S_A, that goal is fook all like the goal he scored against Bruges - the goal against Bruges was one almighty deflection..... that one in the Masters was a cracker !

Who was that he shook hands with at the end ?

S_A, that goal is fook all like the goal he scored against Bruges - the goal against Bruges was one almighty deflection..... that one in the Masters was a cracker !

Who was that he shook hands with at the end ?

I didn't mean reminscent in terms of being a carbon copy, I just meant it brought back memories of the 92/93 CL. :P

Poor choice of words maybe but I thought people would get the point. :flipa:

I watch the maters a lot. The Gers squad looks quite good on paper. The younger the squad the better normally in those types of competitions. I notice Mark Walters listed. I'm sure I saw him playing for Liverpool a couple of weeks back in the Mersey Masters - could be wrong though and maybe you can play for 2 teams or more? Don't know enough anout him to be honest. Interesting to see how Mols does though

I used to watch it every year, its good entertainment. I get hyped for the OF games in it.

Would prefer to see more than 4 teams in it. Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell and an other would make it better. And 2 teams should go through to play the British masters.

Walters will be a miss, he is always the outstanding player in the tournament. There is no Bobby Prytz also this year, he normal plays.

Stuart McCall will be a good addition as is Dodds and Mols. But surely we could get a better keeper than Dibble?? Whats Ginzburg or Letizi doing??? :fish:

But id have went for Niemi, Snelders or Charbonnier if Klos and Goram werent available. Even Ally Maxwell had a better ibrox career than Dibble.

Hearts have a decent team. Cant believe Henry Smith is still playing for them though, he must be about 73 by now!