Don't really bother with it not having Sky Sports but it does look like fun.

Mols is a good addition and Celtic look like they have a good team this year.

You'll be glad about not having sky.

We were truly honking in each and every game. :(

I was there last night and we were awful. Neil Murray was as ineffective as he was in a real Rangers shirt, and McSwegan just didn't know how to play that strikers role.

Really missed Walters and Durie, I hope they are back next year.

I left after the scum beat Hearts to reach the final, but cant believe they beat a good United side.

On a sidenote, police were called into the crowd twice last night to eject unrly supporters. The first time was very early into proceedings, a bunch of United fans got thrown out for "innappropriate behaviour" and then near the end some Jambos behind me got ejected for singing the billy boys. Amongst their pathetic reportoire was "I'd rather shag a sheep than Mrs Mols" "BJK" and all sorts of other stuff not required at such a family event.

Another definate example of why drink should never be allowed back into our game, sadly, as some dicks just cant behave when having a drink, and spoil it for the rest of us.