New Shirt to be Revealed on Monday

Very nice... :cool:

I wasn't convinced by the mock up (even though it's very accurate) but seeing the real thing, it looks good on. I dunno if people have encountered the same phenomenon where sometimes you;re in a shop and you see a top that looks crap but actually pretty decent on someone.

Edited by Super_Ally

I wasn't convinced by the mock up (even though it's very accurate but seeing the real thing,.

Same, it does look better seeing the actual top. Still not a fan of umbro and V necks but this looks ok.

Still, 40 quid for one season is poor from the club (and all clubs), i much prefer tops lasting 2 seasons.

EDIT Random Comment - the first top I can think of that we had for 1 season was in 1996-97, 9IAR - the top that looked similar to the France shirt! That was one of the only tops i liked with a collar.

Like it.

Anyone any idea where that's leaked from?

Not sure, but back in 1997-98 season we were due to realise our new kits on August 1st, yet on July 30th me and my mate were heading to France and stopped over in London. We were annoyed we wouldnt get the new top for our trip to france, but went into a football shop near Leicester Square and saw the new Gers home and away for sale! We couldnt believe it! We bought it and it was genuine. So they have to get out somehow!

Like it.

Anyone any idea where that's leaked from?

A guy on FF said he got it from a mate who works for JJB, though may have picked it up wrong, was a long arse thread I came to late so just skimmed through it.

Guest modman

like it alot my pre-ordered date has been chaged to Estimated Delivery Mon 10th August

Edited by modman
date added