JJB Delay Nationwide Launch of New Kit

They must have got those dummies from our treatment room, all recovering from broken legs! What is that all about!

That stripe on the shorts is 'different'.

Is this our last season with umbro and carling???

I was playing at Ibrox complex yesterday afternoon and wandered into the Rangers Megastore for a closer look at the new strip and to be honest i was

largley dissapointed and totally underwhelmed by it :(

Its very plain and boring , the squares look odd and the umbro sign is very small and i hate Carling as a sponsor

Also the Shorts look stupid as if another player has snuck up and wiped blue paint across the players arse.

so for the first time since i can remember i am seriously considering not buying the new home top as i reckon last seasons is much better and the price will be in the �£45 �£55 range i paid near �£100 for the full kit last season and then JJB done the famous everything less than 1/2 price sale i was raging.

The goalie top is a bit wild but i reckon it will grow on people but defo not traditional Rangers.

I am hoping for better when the away top comes out.