Rangers for Trez?

Thursday 9 July, 2009

The future of David Trezeguet could lie in Scotland as Italian reports revealed that Rangers are ready to offer �£8m for the Frenchman.

Trezegol has been set to move for a while now and the Bianconeri are more than willing to cash in on him.

Ciro Ferrara wouldn�t mind having his former teammate in the squad although the chance to make a profit out it is also an appealing one for the Old Lady.

Considering that the former Monaco player earns around �£4m per season and that at the age of 31 his market value can only decrease, sporting director Alessio Secco would be delighted to offload him before the new campaign starts.

However, it will have to be seen whether the Bianconeri No 17 would accept to join a relatively minor club.

Olympique Lyon, Barcelona and Milan have all been after the player so it is more than understandable if David ends up turning down the Scottish team.

Meanwhile, reports suggest Bayern Munich have also enquired about him and the French ace will no doubt consider a move to the Allianz Arena before Ibrox.

Somebody bored at work at Channel 4 i would think.

8 million for trezeguet when we have just stated all our players have a price!

Nothing would surprise me in football but i slightly cant see us signing him with his wage demands!

Id rather take back hutton TBH seen as Trezeguet is 31.

P.S Frankie, you're at it right?

I think he was, as this looks like complete BS started by some scum.

Check out Trezeguet's wikipedia page.

a) whatever brainless scumbag has edited it, has completely screwed it up, as it's not looking right at all. They must have deleted some of the important code related to the formatting while playing their wee stunt.

b) It says:-

David Sergio Trezeguet is a French-Argentine football striker, currently playing for Rangers of the Scottish SPL and formerly for the French national team.

c) It says:-

In the Serie A 2008-09 season, Trezeguet sustained an injury in the groin (in a bizarre gardening accident whilst holidaying in Larkhall) that kept out for most of the season.

So, I'm not buying it at all. There's about as much chance of us signing Trezeguet as there is of the mhanks signing Thierry Henry. :whistle: