Dealing with the enemy........

I personally liked the video.

Can't believe how lightly they got off. The condemnation and criticism of these cretins should have been more severe and you have to question why are media are so reticent to do so???

Believe me, they certainly didn't get off lightly. :devil: Some may be walking unaided again but they'll always have their memories.

As you'll gather from the video, many of them were surprisingly careless with their personal details and, together with their circle of friends, are now VERY well known ..... to the extent that they are now maintaining a very low profile indeed.

You'll wait forever if you think the media will attack their own. Some have asked "what action"? Here's what. Expect more.

Believe me, they certainly didn't get off lightly. :devil: Some may be walking unaided again but they'll always have their memories.

As you'll gather from the video, many of them were surprisingly careless with their personal details and, together with their circle of friends, are now VERY well known ..... to the extent that they are now maintaining a very low profile indeed.

You'll wait forever if you think the media will attack their own. Some have asked "what action"? Here's what. Expect more.

Is there an arguement that perhaps violence does pay? smiley_ninja.gif

It is pretty apparent you cannot engage these people in mature and civilised debate. There's too much of an agenda and the only things up for debate are the supposed ills of the Rangers/Protestant community. Any other topic is off the table as far as debate goes.

When a certain action is so repugnant and ideas like free-speech and political correctness prevent the proper authorities from dealing with it, i'm all for them finding out just what the majority of society thinks of them. :box:

Is there an arguement that perhaps violence does pay? smiley_ninja.gif

It is pretty apparent you cannot engage these people in mature and civilised debate. There's too much of an agenda and the only things up for debate are the supposed ills of the Rangers/Protestant community. Any other topic is off the table as far as debate goes.

When a certain action is so repugnant and ideas like free-speech and political correctness prevent the proper authorities from dealing with it, i'm all for them finding out just what the majority of society thinks of them. :box:

Translation: I'm glad they got their c*nts kicked in.

Me too:giruy: