What really gets on my tits is the fact that a lot of guys want to remember all the bad things about a player, kinda reflects their own personality IMO

same with many players only see the bad..... if i was in fergie's place i'd have told george burley shove the international team up yer erse! same as boyd

Del.

same with many players only see the bad..... if i was in fergie's place i'd have told george burley shove the international team up yer erse! same as boyd

Del.

How come you keep posting Del but you're invisible ? :)

I guarantee 1 is wrong.

2 and 3 maybe not. I bet if you watched Man U as a fan week in week out throughout Keane's career you might well find examples. Thought keane being at Man U, what are the chances he had to suffer playing beside a Hamed Namouchi?

Fergie had a winners mentality. Your Namouchi's and his ilk did not (that's the one thing Sebo did have btw :giruy:).

Id have to disagree. Yes I agree Keane has slaughtered some team mates on the park but I would say he hadnt shouted at anyone when he was in the wrong, he would have held his hands up and applaued what they were trying to do.

Im not saying Ferguson doesnt have winning mentality. Just that on occassion he got on the case of his own team mates at the wrong times and thats been discussed and agreed on here many a time.

Sober up and stop looking for an argument :flipa::)

Id have to disagree. Yes I agree Keane has slaughtered some team mates on the park but I would say he hadnt shouted at anyone when he was in the wrong, he would have held his hands up and applaued what they were trying to do.

Im not saying Ferguson doesnt have winning mentality. Just that on occassion he got on the case of his own team mates at the wrong times and thats been discussed and agreed on here many a time.

Sober up and stop looking for an argument :flipa::)

Ha ha. I'm not that pished..... yet.

I'm not denying the man and the player has his faults. I just think that could be said about anyone (even a legend) and the good far outweighs the bad.

I also think Barry and Keane had a similar style of captaincy and if I watched Keane as avidly as the Rangers support watched Barry i'd find similar stuff to moan about.