It still amazes me how the foreign players get held in such high regard compared to Scottish players with Rangers fans

I think this is true to an extent and i think the reason is we expect great things from the foreigners. I think it is fair to say players from the continent are technically better and overall fitter and healthier so we get this impression that foreigners are going to be stars. But it isnt always the case when coming to play in the Scottish Game.

Legends:

Then you have to say who decides who is a legend for YOU! I think every fan is entitled to have their own list of legend, if the club do or do not put them in the 'official' club hall of fame or other fans have different opinions then thats doesnt make that player and more / less of a legend for that fan.

we have many threads naming bext XI or next starting XI, perhaps we need a thread 'your legends'.

:)

We have lost a very good player from the team , there is a lot of Fergie haters around but i am the same age as him and have watched him develop as a player through the years.

He has played alongside and against many top players from an early age and was never fazed by them and most of the time got the better of them in the middle of the park.

I understand people have never forgiven him for going to Blackburn, he got the chance to play in one of the worlds top leagues against some amazing players and took that chance i thought he could have gone to a better club than Blackburn, it never really worked out but he was getting rave reviews towards the end of his time down there but wanted to come home to Rangers were he belonged.

For me we wont relise what he done for the club on and off the park until the dust settles on his move to Birmingham , i am glad he has chosen to work with Big Eck again as although towards the end of his reighn as manager was bad i remember a lot of good times too so will Barry , there is a good scottish contingent down there and the ground is called St Andrews so should be easier to settle in.

Personally i will miss Barry Ferguson as i respect what he has achived during his time at Ibrox from being made Captain by Dick Advocaat to Lifting numerous trophies and helping the team to league titles and also playing for Scotland and also watching him control european games against great opposition so for me when the season kicks off again and the players run out the tunnel it will be strange not to see him in the starting lineup as the team will miss him too.

But his time at Rangers has ended in the stupidist way possible , i absolutly blame George Burley and Terry Butcher 100% for this farce but Barry shouldnt have been so stupid but also shouldnt have been the only one along with McGregor to take the bullet for the farce at Loch Lomond as there should have been more players invloved but thats another debate altogether

So for me i wish Barry Ferguson all the Best at Birmingham City with Big Eck and i hope he shuts a few people up and does well in the EPL. :)

BARRY FERGUSON RANGERS LEGEND :spl:

You will be missed. :rfc:

But his time at Rangers has ended in the stupidist way possible , i absolutly blame George Burley and Terry Butcher 100% for this farce but Barry shouldnt have been so stupid but also shouldnt have been the only one along with McGregor to take the bullet for the farce at Loch Lomond as there should have been more players invloved but thats another debate altogether

Ferguson and McGregor only have themselves to blame. I believe if they never gave the cameras the fingers then Fergie would still be at Rangers and McGregor would still be our number 1.

Burley and the SFA couldn't handled the matter a lot better but both Fergie and McGregor are big boys and they made daft decisions.