Emirates Tournament thread

You for real? or was that just a bad attempt at a joke :flipa:

No, it was on sky before our game. One point for a goal. To promote attacking football.

Should teams be tied on points, goal difference and goals scored then it goes to shots on target too.

No, it was on sky before our game. One point for a goal. To promote attacking football.

Should teams be tied on points, goal difference and goals scored then it goes to shots on target too.

Correctamondo.

Apparently after last year's tourney the Arsenal fans wated shots on goal to be part of the scoring so if teams are tied it comes down to that.

Just read another post match article on sportinglife......

According to sporting life PSG "only just managed to avoid relegation last season"... Idiots. That was the season before last. Last season they missed out on Europe on goal difference and were 6th in a 20 team league.

I know it was mentioned during the week, but some journalists get paid for very litttle.

I never seen the PSG game, BUT I'm guessing Bougherra/Rangers played well,am I wrong for worrying that if Bougherra, as well as Davis,Mendes etc, keeps playing well in our preseason games it could invite an offer for him from one of the English sides ?

I never seen the PSG game, BUT I'm guessing Bougherra/Rangers played well,am I wrong for worrying that if Bougherra, as well as Davis,Mendes etc, keeps playing well in our preseason games it could invite an offer for him from one of the English sides ?

Said this earlier that the wolves will soon be at the door again

Any other premiership clubs? :whistle:

was waiting for someone to make that joke. I resisted... obviously you could not... :fish:

Can't see us getting rid of boogie. not with the prospect of getting an extra �£2.6 mil of CL TV money. We're thin enough as it is in defence!

was waiting for someone to make that joke. I resisted... obviously you could not... :fish:

Can't see us getting rid of boogie. not with the prospect of getting an extra �£2.6 mil of CL TV money. We're thin enough as it is in defence!

Craig's not daft, he probably set it up on purpose so he could come on and groan at whoever made the obvious crack. :devil:

Hope you're right about Boogie.

I doubt that Bougherra would want to miss out on CL footy, but if the club accepts a good offer & Bougie is offered the chance to double his wages, he could be away before September.