Champions League Draw

Benefitted from what ?

We ARE straight into the group stages this time round are we not ?

Aye. Once.

Celtic as league winners have benefitted from our performances in Europe gaining them automatic qualification. Yet when we've won the league, the national co-efficient has been down and we've often had to qualify. :(

Aye. Once.

Celtic as league winners have benefitted from our performances in Europe gaining them automatic qualification. Yet when we've won the league, the national co-efficient has been down and we've often had to qualify. :(

Shit happens, right ?

Had we won the league the last 3 years we would have benefitted. But we didn't. So we didn't.

No conspiracy there.

Shit happens, right ?

Had we won the league the last 3 years we would have benefitted. But we didn't. So we didn't.

No conspiracy there.

As I quite clearly stated. Just sod's law the way it worked out. Still frustrating that they have been the one's to benefit when the co-efficient has been higher and we have "suffered" when it has been lower.

Not everything posted about the Old Firm pertains to conspiracy theories. :flipa:

It just feels that way these days.

As I quite clearly stated. Just sod's law the way it worked out. Still frustrating that they have been the one's to benefit when the co-efficient has been higher and we have "suffered" when it has been lower.

Not everything posted about the Old Firm pertains to conspiracy theories. :flipa:

It just feels that way these days.

The frustration should be with our team then, should it not ? We didnt do the business when required (i.e. win the league) to get straight into the CL.

Any suffering has been to our own inadequacy to win the league.

Personally I don't see why there is any need to be frustrated over it because it is what it is.

Am I suffifiently winding you up yet ?

The frustration should be with our team then, should it not ? We didnt do the business when required (i.e. win the league) to get straight into the CL.

Any suffering has been to our own inadequacy to win the league.

Personally I don't see why there is any need to be frustrated over it because it is what it is.

Am I suffifiently winding you up yet ?

:ffs:

You're bloody getting there! :box:

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

That is terrific news. Just make the extra �£3m out to Rangers Football Club...

GIFRUY

What he said.

....with cherries on top & the world's smallest violin player doing a sad song. :violin:

:giruy::giruy::giruy:

1..The Scottish league has the standard of our Championship at best (Div 2 in old money)

2..We already made Rangers look silly and they are Scottish champions

3..We are currently ranked 4th in Europe, Celtic do not even appear in the top 20 (Glasgow Rangers are 19th)

4..We have Cesc Fabregas, they have Barry Robson ?

5..We have Arshavin, they have Samaras

6..We Have Wenger, they have Mowbray, he looks like David Pleat and can not even get a job at a mid-table English Premiership club

7..We play a nice passing game, they hoof it more than Liverpool

8..Last season in the CL Celtic lost to Aalborg BK ???

9..Celtic's CL record is very poor, 9 times out of 10 they are out before Christmas.

10..Arsene knows, but big jock knew...

http://www.fansonline.net/arsenal/article.php?id=423