Looks like McCulloch will be in instead then.

Best not to rush Thomson.

Sadly I think you are right.

I personally would prefer to see Davis through the middle with Mendes and Aaron given a run on the right.

Can't wait. 3pm KO (11am for me).... if I get the game on the official site I am getting the beers in and making a day of it, especially with the wife and kid being back in Scotland just now. GET IN !

Looks like McCulloch will be in instead then.

Best not to rush Thomson.

I feel we are all quite aware what happens when you try and rush a player back too soon after suffering a career threatening injury.:spl:

Take your time kev!

I think we may need him for the Jambos game though.

We witnessed how hard it is to go there when they are up for it last season when they went 3-0 up on us.

I dont think Walter will risk him for even that though.

Unfortunately i think McCulloch will be in that position as Walter seems to like him there.

The problem with this is that if Thomson is not considered fit enough to start the game against Falkirk, who are a lot of people's tip to go down this year, there is no way Walter will throw him in from the start against the Jambos, which will be a fast and furious paced game. If he is not quite at the pace of match action yet, it will need to be after the Jambos game before he can get a start.

Probably half an hour against Falkirk if things are going well, and hopefully another 80/90 minutes in a closed doors game perhaps next Tuesday/Wednesday, another 90 minutes the following Monday/Tuesday and then ready for the Hamilton game on the 29th.