Match Previews & Reviews

Given the season starts for us this Saturday I guess we should start consideration for the match previews which I felt went down well last season.

The upcoming matches for August & September are as follows :

Sat August 15 - Falkirk (home) - Craig

Sun August 23 - Hearts (away) - Super_Ally

Sat August 29 - Hamilton (home) Frankie

Sat September 12 - Motherwell (away) Norris Cole

Sat September 19 - Kilmarnock (away) - alanmidd

Sat September 26 - Aberdeen (home) - Gazza 8

Anyone who is interested in taking one of these could you please reply and say which one you will take. I will then edit this post and update as people take the Previews on board.

Also, if you could let me know if you want to contribute to the previews throughout the season I will try to keep on top of it and update reasonably regularly (as well as PM those who are up so they know it is their turn).

Thanks guys.

Anyone who is at the game is more than welcome to then provide a post-match review of the game. Just a little bit of blurb on how the players played, key moments, player ratings - the usual type of post game review.

Edited by Super_Ally