Match Previews & Reviews

I know normally we like to get these up at least the morning of the day before the game.

I'm on earlies at work this week so will try and get it up tomorrow night or friday night for the Hearts game.

Edited Craig's OP to put Frankie down for Hamilton game and Norris down for Motherwell as they stated those fixtures.

I know you put your name down first Pete, but thought you get first choice of next month's games and Norris can get a shot this month seeing as it'll be his first.

Hope no one is offended by my meddling. Only came in to mention that I would get mine up before the weekend and noticed the OP needed updating.

Haha - S_A would have had a 3 pager he was working on as well :thup:

I will put up October's schedule in the next couple of days - those who want but have not yet been allocated a game will be given an October game - can't believe we are 6 weeks ahead on Previews already - THANKS GUYS !

S_A - I've done the Hearts one as I need to get a mass email out today. Apologies for that but you can take the game I had... ;)

:box:

No worries mate. The new formation bit was a good addition.

Haha - S_A would have had a 3 pager he was working on as well :thup:

I will put up October's schedule in the next couple of days - those who want but have not yet been allocated a game will be given an October game - can't believe we are 6 weeks ahead on Previews already - THANKS GUYS !

Hadn't got started on it for once. Thought I had til tomorrow morning, but had intended to do it tonight. Instead had started a Co-efficient based rant last night that i'll maybe finish today.