Rangers 4 : 1 Hamilton - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Aye, yer right. I knew I shouldn't have trusted the official site !!

Take a look at the league table on the official site and the table only has the goal difference for half the season. Useless twats !

S_A, what if we had only beaten Dunfermline 4-1 instead of 6-1 ? :thup:

If you're auntie had balls....

:flipa:

I don't think you can go through the season with GD playing at the back of your mind. It can only come into play when it becomes a reality, as in the example quoted above. Of course in an ideal world the players would be going all out for those extra goals but I've never seen a player or a manager worrying about GD until the last few weeks.

I don't think you can go through the season with GD playing at the back of your mind. It can only come into play when it becomes a reality, as in the example quoted above. Of course in an ideal world the players would be going all out for those extra goals but I've never seen a player or a manager worrying about GD until the last few weeks.

But as you said in another thread..... you believe they have a 60 day working YEAR - so they should be playing flat out at all times, right ? And therefore constantly looking to add goals to scorelines ?

I am not saying that they need to be thinking about goal difference but that goal difference is every bit as important in August as it is in May - or do the goals scored in August not count towards seasons end GD ?