Rangers 4 : 1 Hamilton - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

GD is not that important.

I tried to make that point with all the scaremongering towards the end of last year. :P

How did that one work out?

But it is no less important in August than in May, that is my point. It is either important at all times or not at all - you shouldnt just try to catch up goal difference in the last 5 or 6 games.

Would you have made your same opening statement had we beaten Dunfermline 5-1 instead of 6-1 ? Didn't think so :flipa:

But it is no less important in August than in May, that is my point. It is either important at all times or not at all - you shouldnt just try to catch up goal difference in the last 5 or 6 games.

Would you have made your same opening statement had we beaten Dunfermline 5-1 instead of 6-1 ? Didn't think so :flipa:

I could see your point in your previous post. I'm just stirring. But I do think our title wins under Eck have made people think it is more important than it is. How often are league titles decided on such things?

I could see your point in your previous post. I'm just stirring. But I do think our title wins under Eck have made people think it is more important than it is. How often are league titles decided on such things?

I don't believe it is that important either - was just playing devil's advocate. But to suggest (not you, think it was andy_steel) that it only matters at the back end of the season makes no sense to me.

If the players do their job they should win the league by more than just goal difference. They should be looking to win every single game they play in and, if they do that then obviously we win the league.

We'd have still won the league. :flipa:

Aye, yer right. I knew I shouldn't have trusted the official site !!

Take a look at the league table on the official site and the table only has the goal difference for half the season. Useless twats !

S_A, what if we had only beaten Dunfermline 4-1 instead of 6-1 ? :thup: