I think these things can be over-analysed tbh. An OB from the backwater of Fir Park amongst a backdrop of one full stand and two other half-empty ones can be difficult to make exciting. Ali Douglas is ok IMO although I didn't really like her on RTV.

If you want shit production values, watch any locally produced comedy or drama from STV or BBC Scotland.

Oi Taggart is a smashing program !

Sky has been alright, will find out on Saturday against Killie what ESPN is like

Got to be positive.

We quite often find that after a damaging International defeat to the morale of our players, we struggle in the next game.

I actually agreed with monkey-heid's after match comment that with so many players away and the opposition having 2 weeks to plan and prepare, it was always going to be a difficult game.

Same applies to us and 'Well.

The players who were poorest IMO on Saturday were Miller and Davis, who both ran their legs off twice in 4 days in vain for their countries, and came back to their club knackered and put in a poor shift.

That can happen, and I would have preferred Walter to rest them on Sat and play Naismith and Novo instead to freshen things up, but he chose to go with them and that was his call.