tonights performance

I've not been as satisfied with a European result for quite a while.

Extremely fortunate to go in at half-time only one down as we took a Bremen-style battering in that first half, though I had a sneaky feeling at the time that the Germans might rue that fact.

Although we were far stronger in the second half I can tell Stuttgart will be gutted they didn't finish us off, but they won't be the only European side in recent years to wonder what they have to do to get a result over us, and that can't be coincidence.

There's even an argument that, having soaked up 75 minutes of pressure, we should have taken all three points with a couple of golden chances near the end of the game.

Although I'm reluctant to single anyone out from what was a great team effort from Rangers tonight, I really feel Stevie Naismith is coming of age this season.

And Bougy - enjoy your weekend off, you've earned it :cheers:

Impressed with Naismith but i must admit Mendes who i pinned so much hope on is starting to piss me off. lazy and crap are starting to spring to mind.

It would be interesting to see what kind of relationship Mendes had with the fans if he hadn't scored that Bheggarbuster at Parkhead.

Impressed with Naismith but i must admit Mendes who i pinned so much hope on is starting to piss me off. lazy and crap are starting to spring to mind.

Been saying that for ages Pete,vastly overated IMO,BF would have been slaughtered for performing the way he does,continually

Been saying that for ages Pete,vastly overated IMO,BF would have been slaughtered for performing the way he does,continually

When Mendes continues to play shit for a whole season like Ferguson then the fans will get on his back ala Fergie.

When Mendes continues to play shit for a whole season like Ferguson then the fans will get on his back ala Fergie.

Are you just chasing my comments ?? :)

Fact is Mendes gets away with murder,when was the last time he played a decent game ?

Are you just chasing my comments ?? :)

Fact is Mendes gets away with murder,when was the last time he played a decent game ?

I felt he played well against Hearts at Swinecastle. Not a MOTM performance but I thought he played well all the same.