Agm and club accounts

He looked like the new messiah until he opened his mouth and said nothing more than inane drivel. I've never sat so expectantly with such barely suppressed anticipation only to hear empty, meaningless dross. I think the fact he couldn't come close to even talking a good game hastened his fall from grace especially when that coincided with his inability to put talking into walking. His pronunciation of "Raungers" was oh so symbolic of his shambolic lack of understanding of our great club.

The guy may again show himself to be some sort of genius but his football brain was AWOL while the rest of him was sojourning in Govan.

He was our ace that turned into a joker - and they weren't wild.

Walter is more of a jack that has a great chance of winning stuff in Scotland but needs a bit of bluffing and finessing to get somewhere in Europe.

By using Le Guen's mispronunciation of the word Rangers and difficulty with the language you've just shown how weak your argument is. However I'll assume your French is as impeccable as it is fluent.

By contrast to the peculiar point you're trying to get across in putting the guy down, I thought Paul Le Guen conducted himself in the best traditions of Rangers during his tenure, and he hasn't had a bad word to say about the club since he left, despite what must have been the most trying period of his career. That in itself is indicative of the guy's class.

After the traumatic events of McLeish's last season, Le Guen was just what the club needed. The fans knew a revolution was what was needed and Le Guen was the man to provide it. His actions with Ricksen and then Ferguson showed he was the right man to give the club the boot up the arse it so desperately needed then and still needs now. Unfortunately they couldn't give him half a season before turning on him in favour of mutinous neds like Ferguson and Boyd, who ultimately ended his career as Rangers boss and in doing so put the club back a decade overnight.

Or perhaps the anti-PLG brigade feel six months is more than enough time to change a club. After all, Sir Alex did change Man Utd overnight.

Let's face it, you'd have used his mispronunciations as a source of endearment had he been given a fair crack at the whip and succeeded.

Norris your post starts off ok, then you get side tracked into the typical "it was everyone else's fault" debate that is the favourite of some of our fans who have shown more loyalty to PLG than the club (not saying that you are on of them though).

The time was right for a revolution. PLG, in hindsight, proved he was not the man even if he appeared so initially. Whilst some other individuals contributed to his demise PLG was every bit as much to blame.

Norris your post starts off ok, then you get side tracked into the typical "it was everyone else's fault" debate that is the favourite of some of our fans who have shown more loyalty to PLG than the club (not saying that you are on of them though).

Still trying to get my head round that one to be honest. Not sure I've ever implied "it was everyone else's fault". Merely trying to apply some rare even-handedness to The Great PLG Debate.

A simple "Le Guen was shite" just doesn't cut it for me. We failed to see the bigger picture at the time and it would appear that remains the case with some today.